Classes are in full swing at Esteem! Our Combo and Baby classes are so much fun. These littles are so sweet and bring such atmosphere to our studio. We have 3 Combo classes and a mommy and me class. Our classes include jazz, tap and ballet. We make them fun and entertainig for the dancers with engaging music, fairy ballet, and fun disco lights for a dance party! Our classes are getting quite full but we still have some availability left so call to reserve your spot now!
10 great reasons to get in the habit of dancing now and always keep dancing.
1. Youthful benefits: Staying active is a great way to maintain our youth and dancing is an excellent activity to accomplish that. It's benefits are comparable to those of competitive bicycling, swimming and an Olympic runner. It really helps our heart and increases our lung capacity.
2. Want to burn calories? How does 5-10 calories/ minute. All while improving stamina. Try monitoring how many calories you're burning with different styles of dance.
3. Stay coordinated: As we age we lose coordination and balance. Dancing strengthens the muscles that assist in those areas. The benefits are numerous, including, better reflexes, fewer injuries, and helps our nervous system.
4. Bones and joints: Keeping our bones strong and joints lubricated is essential as we age. Dancing is a very good way to accomplish this and avoid the effects of arthritis and osteoporosis.
5. Good blood bad blood: To get a true picture of our health we need to know the the level of HDLs (good cholesterol) and LDLs (bad cholesterol). Dancing helps raise our HDLs and helps control blood sugar.
6.Grooming: Of course we want to dance with with someone who has good hygiene, so this gives us the incentive to be well groomed ourselves.
7. Make and keep friends: Doing something fun together while learning new things and helping each other.
8. Improved memory: Remembering steps and routines is a great workout for our brains.
9. No boundaries: A great way to be culturally diverse and meet people from many different cultures and backgrounds.
10. Pleasant and happy: Stress and depression, who wants them? And how can they be around when we're dancing? What a great way to chase away the blues, but by dancing? Also a big boost to our self esteem
Dance Studio Draper | Dance Class Draper Utah
http://www.EsteemDanceDraper.com Dance Studio Draper | Dance Class Draper Utah. Our dance studio in Draper, Utah features Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Tap, and Tumbling. Call for more information 801-898-4044. We teach all styles to ages 3 18. We are very passionate about what we do and love to watch our students grow!
Top 5 benefits of Dance
1. Improved Self-Image. With so many young girls these days struggling to know who they are and who they want to be, Esteem Dance in Draper has a first priority goal of teaching students to set positive goals and work hard to achieve them. This sense of accomplishment helps our students to realize that they can truly do anything they set their minds to and that they don’t need to pretend to be someone they’re not in order to impress others. Our dancers know they are beautiful and amazing just the way they are.
2. Improved concentration. There are many studies showing a link between physical arts like dance and increased concentration and memory. Esteem Dance teaches challenging and fun routines to our students so they want to learn, and through that process, they learn how to learn! Each student is different and as they train with us, they learn what are the most effective ways for themselves to learn. Of course, that skill transfers directly to performance in school and other activities.
3. Cultivating positive relationships. The culture at Esteem Dance is purposely designed to be inclusive and accepting. We frequently talk with our dancers about the importance of treating others with respect and expecting it in return. Through the process of continually reminding them of this important practice, dancers learn to look past the unimportant and see others for who they really are- amazing individuals who have a lot to contribute, strengths, flaws, and all.
4. Healthy habits. Obesity is an ever-growing problem in this country and its effects are becoming more and more prevalent. This epidemic is part of the reason health care costs are so high. Imagine if more people in our country did a little more to eat healthy, earth-grown nutrients and put a little more time into doing what our bodies were meant to do- MOVE! Esteem Dance is committed to seeing our students grow into happy, healthy, successful people- not just on the competition floor, but in all aspects of their lives. Students learn early the value of self discipline when it comes to taking care of themselves and those habits become life-changing and lifelong.
5. The value of hard work. Successful adults know that nothing in life comes free, and it certainly doesn’t come just because you want it. Esteem Dance has been teaching our students in Sandy and Draper for almost ten years that you get out of life exactly what you put into it. Our students learn by experience the exhilaration of working hard for a goal and seeing it materialize. We are confident that our dancers will take this skill with them as they move on to college, future employment, and future interactions with their families.
Esteem Dance has worked with hundreds of girls in Sandy and Draper over the years and has been fortunate to see many, many successes outside of the dance world as a result of our personal development teaching. If you’d like to come and see the difference at Esteem Dance, please give us a call at (801)898-4044 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We guarantee you won’t find more caring, involved teachers or staff anywhere. We would love the opportunity to show you how we empower lives through dance.
Why choose Esteem Dance?
There are so many dance studios in the Sandy and Draper area. How can you know where you should go? Why should you choose Esteem Dance?
At Esteem Dance in Draper, we consider ourselves to be partners in raising and educating healthy, happy, successful individuals. We place a high value on the importance of education and maintaining healthy family relationships. We are a second family to our dancers and we work very diligently to reinforce the values that parents want to see in their girls: values like honesty, integrity, dependability, accountability, and many more. Parents love to see the people their children become as a result of being around the positive culture that we have created.
Children naturally love to move, dance and play, but sometimes they don’t see the excitement in developing qualities like focus, self-discipline, and goal setting. At Esteem Dance, we show our dancers the correlation between the physical things they naturally gravitate to and the internal skills they will need to be successful throughout their lives. Through the medium of dance and through specific coaching from our teachers, our students gain a new and expanded view of their potential.
You will probably find decent instruction and qualified teachers at most dance studios you look into. For certain, we have that in spades, as well. The difference at Esteem Dance is that you will not find teachers anywhere who care about their students more than here. We go above and beyond the standard of teaching quality dance. We go to the extent of one-on-one coaching when students are struggling and need a mentor to talk to. We have even gone to students’ schools with them todiscuss with their teachers how we can help support their efforts in educating their students. Our students really do become part of our family when they walk into our doors.
Parents in the dance world often are concerned with the morals and standards being taught at their studio. At Esteem Dance, we place a very high priority on making absolute sure that the music selections are appropriate. Any music we use is always vetted and edited if necessary to avoid anything inappropriate. Similarly, we assure parents that the costumes we use will always be cute, fun, fitting for the routine and, above all, modest. We will never have our dancers wear something that we would be 100% comfortable dressing our own girls in.
If you’re considering dance for yourself or someone in your family and you live in the Sandy or Draper area, please call or come in and try out classes for a week for free! We promise that you’ll be impressed by our teachers and staff and that you’ll be comfortable and excited to have us start working with your family! Our phone number is (801)898-4044 and our email is email@example.com if you have any questions. We would love to show you how we empower lives through dance.